About Our TeamCarlos Rosales
As a Convene Chair in the Houston area, he engages business owners and CEOs in a team environment to profitably grow their businesses and increase their leadership impact using peer to peer collaboration and one-to-one coaching.
Christian CEOs, Presidents, and Business Owners join Convene to:
- Leverage Business Experience for Organizational Excellence, Maximum Profits & Best Decisions
- Connect To High-Capacity Peer Group In a Risk-Free, Non- Judgmental & Confidential Environment
- Receive Executive Coaching and Leader Development with a God- Honoring Perspective
- Be Equipped and Inspired Towards Greater Integration of Faith, Business, & Purpose
Community is important to Carlos. He is involved in and looks for ways to give back to his community. Carlos has actively served in leadership roles at Boy Scouts of America for the past 30 years. He is a member of Champion Forrest Baptist Church and is a Graduate of Leadership North Houston (leadership development program).
Chair - Convene
Convene works with Christian CEOs and Business Owners nationally to define and live out their journey of success to significance through one-to-one mentoring and monthly peer-to-peer brainstorming sessions. These business owners seek to connect what they do and who they are. The goal is to be who God created us to be and become the best leader possible through ideation and accountability. The leaders are dynamic, and topics are genuine – the challenging issues of business are discussed as peers to identify areas of growth and improvement for their companies.
Vice President - RosLan & Company, Inc.
Managing Partner - FocalPoint Coaching of Greater Houston
FocalPoint Coaching of Greater Houston is recognized for excellence in bringing about meaningful change in the lives of its clients. Our passion is to empower business owners to reach their goals and regain control of their lives.
Certified Business Coach - FocalPoint International
I work with Business Owners to help them maximize their efforts and reach their goals faster than they thought possible.
Strategic Sales Director - John M. Floyd & Associates
- Responsible for a start-up sales office, including the day-to-day operations of the strategic sales team to drive maximum sales activity to the company’s bottom-line
- Responsible for strategic sales team based on the JMFA hiring process
- Created and implemented a training program for strategic sales team Responsible for public relations and community relations and events Handled conflict resolution with clients and prospects
- Mentored and trained sales team to ensure they achieved daily/weekly/monthly sales goals
- Acted as liaison for the strategic sales operations (IT, administration, corporate, etc.)
- Managed human resource documentation, budgets, building management and facilities
- Created new business accounts and contacts for JMFA revenue and referral opportunities
Brian Tracy International Coach-Total Business Mastery Live Seminar
Regional Vice President - Gravograph
Territory Manager - Melco Embroidery Systems
Managed Territory of South Texas
Territory Manager - Ford Audio Video
Independent Consultant - Primerica
Director of Marketing - The Zig ZIglar Corporation
As the Director of Marketing I was responsible for all marketing activities and managed the inbound sales team.
National Sales Manager - Westcott Communications
Discovery Your 10X Lifestyle in Jesus Christ
Professional Direct Marketer
Certified Professional Leadership Coach
Get In Touch
33130 Magnolia Circle Suite A
The Woodlands, Tx 77354